PC Review

Value match with an array

Manjunath

7th Jun 2012
Hey All,

I have a value which i want to compare with an array, if we are using lookup function when the value provided is not matching the value's in array, it will select the lowest/nearest value in array.

I want it to select the next highest value in array

Kindly provide a solution.

isabelle

7th Jun 2012
hi Manjunath,

look of the result of those two formulas

=INDEX({2,4,6,8},MATCH(3,{2,4,6,8},1))

=INDEX({8,6,4,2},MATCH(3,{8,6,4,2},-1))

--
isabelle

Le 2012-06-07 05:36, Manjunath a écrit :
> Hey All,
>
> I have a value which i want to compare with an array, if we are using lookup function when the value provided

is not matching the value's in array, it will select the lowest/nearest value in array.
>
> I want it to select the next highest value in array
>
> Kindly provide a solution.
>

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules