Value all in my combobox to show all records in my list box

rahmad

      12th Jan 2008
I have a combobox and a listbox.My combobox requery and filter
the records in my listbox and it works fine.But after update my combobox,
I unable to remove the filter of listbox cause there is no option to showing
up all records in my combobox.How to add option all to mycombobox to
showing up all records in my listbox.

Thank's in advance.

Roger Converse

      12th Jan 2008
You could try to requery for your combobox for the onchange event.

HTH
Roger

"rahmad" wrote:

> I have a combobox and a listbox.My combobox requery and filter
> the records in my listbox and it works fine.But after update my combobox,
> I unable to remove the filter of listbox cause there is no option to showing
> up all records in my combobox.How to add option all to mycombobox to
> showing up all records in my listbox.
>
> Thank's in advance.

Jeanette Cunningham

      12th Jan 2008
see if this helps http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0043.htm

Jeanette Cunningham

"rahmad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a combobox and a listbox.My combobox requery and filter
> the records in my listbox and it works fine.But after update my combobox,
> I unable to remove the filter of listbox cause there is no option to
> showing
> up all records in my combobox.How to add option all to mycombobox to
> showing up all records in my listbox.
>
> Thank's in advance.

rahmad

      15th Jan 2008