Validation Rule Error

=?Utf-8?B?c3lvdW5n?=

      30th Mar 2005
I have created a query appending one table to another. When I run the query
I get the following error message:

Microsoft Access cant append all the records in the append query.
Microsoft Access set (0) fields to null due to type conversion failure and
didn't add (0) records to the table due to key violations, (0) records to
lock violations, and 5598 records due to validation rule violations.
Do you want to run the action query anyway?
To ignore errors and run query click yes.
For an explanation of the causes of the violations click help.

I reviewed the help file without success.

What must I do to correct validation rule error and append one table to
another?

MGFoster

      30th Mar 2005