USPS Label Printing

=?Utf-8?B?SmVyZW15SDE5ODI=?=

      31st Aug 2006
Hello,

I have a USPS Label 228 that I would love to feed through the printer.

Unfortunately, I can't. Only because I don't know how.

So, I have an HP Color LaserJet 3700DTN; using USPS Label #228.
I would love to either create a custom label print or have a template do it
for me.
Preferably a template. But anything will work just so long as it works.

How do I start this project?

Graham Mayor

      1st Sep 2006
Ten minutes with the aid of a ruler and the new label tool from the label
wizard options and you can create any label format. It makes things easier
if you start with a standard label format that is close to yours.

Did you checkout the supplier's web site for a template?

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

JeremyH1982 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a USPS Label 228 that I would love to feed through the printer.
>
> Unfortunately, I can't. Only because I don't know how.
>
> So, I have an HP Color LaserJet 3700DTN; using USPS Label #228.
> I would love to either create a custom label print or have a template
> do it for me.
> Preferably a template. But anything will work just so long as it
> works.
>
> How do I start this project?

=?Utf-8?B?SmVyZW15SDE5ODI=?=

      1st Sep 2006
Yes, I did check www.usps.com; for the template.

Unfortunately, they didn't have one. Or maybe i'm just not seeing one. I
should call them. But I've been working on getting the measurements and
everything, but I still haven't gotten it right yet. Plus the printer doesn't
even recognize the label. I don't know if I can do it on this printer.