Dan The Man

      22nd Aug 2003
When I try to run Sim Theme Park I get "TP.EXE - Entry
point not found. The Procedure entrypoint LPKPresent
could not be located in the Dynamic Link Library
USP10.dll" I also get the same eroor message but
with "Clokspl.exe" and "TP.ICD"
Can someone help me?

Jimmy S.

      22nd Aug 2003
Hi Dan,

Check the game folder and see if it has a file by that name.
If it does, rename the file, and you should be able to avoid
that error message. If not, try one of the compatibility modes.

--
Cheers,
Jimmy S.

Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"Dan The Man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:070301c36849$c5a82be0$(E-Mail Removed)...
| When I try to run Sim Theme Park I get "TP.EXE - Entry
| point not found. The Procedure entrypoint LPKPresent
| could not be located in the Dynamic Link Library
| USP10.dll" I also get the same eroor message but
| with "Clokspl.exe" and "TP.ICD"
| Can someone help me?

      19th Nov 2003

Jimmy S.

      20th Nov 2003
Hi,

The initial error can be avoided by renaming the usp10.dll file
in your Theme Park game directory to OLDusp10.dll. Once
that is done, the game *should* run properly. Good luck! :-)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

MS Support at: http://support.microsoft.com/default...d=sz;en-us;top