using outlook 2007 to send an HTML <form>

steeve_dun

      20th Dec 2011
Hi,
I want to send emails to users saved in a 2007 Access database.
I figured out how to send HTML content. But, the <form> tag is not
recognized

And, is there a way to add dynamic content eg. input text that appears
when i click on a radio button ?
Is this behaviour supported by access/outlook ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

-steeve

Tony Toews

      23rd Dec 2011
On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 05:25:17 -0800 (PST), steeve_dun
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I want to send emails to users saved in a 2007 Access database.
>I figured out how to send HTML content. But, the <form> tag is not
>recognized
>
>And, is there a way to add dynamic content eg. input text that appears
>when i click on a radio button ?
>Is this behaviour supported by access/outlook ?

I very much doubt the problem is in Access but is instead in Outlook.
To help narrow down the problem see if the received email has the
appropriate HTML when look at the source code.

Also try creating the appropriate HTML in Outlook and send it to
yourself.

It may be that Outlook doesn't support the <form> tag for security
reasons.

I'd also suggest asking in an Outlook newsgroup.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP