Using microphone for realtime playback

=?Utf-8?B?QWRhbQ==?=

      1st Jan 2005
I am wonder how i would use my microphone on my computer not as a voice
recorder, but to playback audio realtime. I have some karaoke tracks and
would like to use my mic as the voice output. would i need special software
to do this? does windows xp come with software that allows me to do this?

thanks!
adam

Rany ElHousieny [MSFT]

      6th Jan 2005