Using macro to open report based on empty field.

Ebbrecords

      6th Apr 2009
I have a report to create that extracts data from different tables and will
be generated with a macro. I want the data on the report to be based on if a
field in a certain table (date field) is populated. If the field is empty,
then I want that record (consisting of different fields in the different
tables) to appear on the report. If the date field is populated, then I do
not want them on the report.

Steve Schapel

      7th Apr 2009
Ebbrecords,

If I understand you correctly, the table that contains the date field in
question is part of the query that the report is based on. In the Criteria
of the date field in the query, enter:
Is Null

--
Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP