User names and files

Matt

      4th Nov 2003
I just created a new user for myself and it does not give
me the "my computer" file and this really frustrates me.
Can I get this onto my account from my parents?

Also, I wanted to know if I could uninstall some programs
on my user account without getting rid off them on other
people's accounts.

Diggy

      4th Nov 2003
Uninstalling a program would remove it from the computer for all users. If
you don't want to use a program, then you can delete any shortcuts to it,
like those you might see on the start menu.

I'm not sure what you mean about the "my computer".

--
ICQ#

news:053c01c3a269$eed024f0$(E-Mail Removed)...