User Connections

Gene

      18th Nov 2003
I recently learned that the maximum number of users
connected to a computer with XP Professional is 10.

Is this also the maximum number of users for XP Home
Edition?

Alvin A Brown

      18th Nov 2003
Hello Gene

XP Pro has 10
XP Home has 5

If you need more you should consider Win 2000 Server or
Win 2003

Alvin