How to use 'http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/'

Gerald

      2nd Jul 2003
Been to the above mentioned site, but found myself lost
after downloading the floppy bootup disk and I can't even
open the .bin file. Can anyone help me out? I need to
reset my admin password.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Stephen Correia

      6th Jul 2003
As stated in the web site, you need to use rawwrite to write out the floppy
image to a floppy... Rawwrite is downloadable from the same web site as the
floppy image.

Steve C.

news:0d7e01c34068$c40e8c10$(E-Mail Removed)...