urgent, windowsxp doenst start

mesa

      3rd Mar 2009
Hi,
windows xp doesn't startup, any help, how to get startup disk?

Any help please, I need the data in the hard disk

Regards
Eman

peter

      3rd Mar 2009
With the lack of detailed information we can only suggest that you start the
system with the XP CD
in place and perform a "repair" installation which should fix your startup
problem .

For more detailed help provide more details about system , any error
messages and exactly where
in the boot process does it stop??

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

"mesa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> windows xp doesn't startup, any help, how to get startup disk?
>
> Any help please, I need the data in the hard disk
>
> Regards
> Eman

Leonard Grey

      3rd Mar 2009
"My car doesn't startup, any help?"

Do you suppose that's enough information for a mechanic to offer advice?
Particularly a mechanic who can't see your car?

Your question does not contain all the required information needed for
us to help you. Please re-write your question, this time make sure you
have all the needed information and we'll try to help. This article:

"How to ask a question"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

will help you to create a question that is more likely to provide the
help you are seeking.

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

mesa wrote:
> Hi,
> windows xp doesn't startup, any help, how to get startup disk?
>
> Any help please, I need the data in the hard disk
>
> Regards
> Eman

mesa

      4th Mar 2009
when I start the computer, it gives me that black window, with this sentence
" start windows normally" and a counter starts from 29 till 0 and after 0
the system halts

"Leonard Grey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "My car doesn't startup, any help?"
>
> Do you suppose that's enough information for a mechanic to offer advice?
> Particularly a mechanic who can't see your car?
>
> Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us
> to help you. Please re-write your question, this time make sure you have
> all the needed information and we'll try to help. This article:
>
> "How to ask a question"
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>
> will help you to create a question that is more likely to provide the help
> you are seeking.
>
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> mesa wrote:
>> Hi,
>> windows xp doesn't startup, any help, how to get startup disk?
>>
>> Any help please, I need the data in the hard disk
>>
>> Regards
>> Eman

nass

      4th Mar 2009

Did you tried to Start in Safe Mode? and what happened?
Try to clean the dust inside the case and reset the Memory in their slots
and make sure the connectors all firmly connected from and To the Motherboard.
Do you hear the HDD spinning (noise been made by the HDD when it spin to
read data?

Do you smell a burning smell from the computer?
HTH,
nass
---
http://www.nasstec.co.uk

"mesa" wrote:

> when I start the computer, it gives me that black window, with this sentence
> " start windows normally" and a counter starts from 29 till 0 and after 0
> the system halts
>

> "Leonard Grey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "My car doesn't startup, any help?"
> >
> > Do you suppose that's enough information for a mechanic to offer advice?
> > Particularly a mechanic who can't see your car?
> >
> > Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us
> > to help you. Please re-write your question, this time make sure you have
> > all the needed information and we'll try to help. This article:
> >
> > "How to ask a question"
> > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
> >
> > will help you to create a question that is more likely to provide the help
> > you are seeking.
> >
> > ---
> > Leonard Grey
> > Errare humanum est
> >
> > mesa wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >> windows xp doesn't startup, any help, how to get startup disk?
> >>
> >> Any help please, I need the data in the hard disk
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> Eman

Tim Meddick

      4th Mar 2009
I can only assume that, since his next post is about arabic keyboards, his
problem went away again?

--

Cheers, Tim Meddick, Peckham, London.

mesa

      7th Mar 2009
when the black screen appears, with the sentence " start windows normally"
all the system halted , I cant even use the keyboard to choose the safe
mode, I tried to restart the memory chips, and I took all the dust fro
inside, and still the same problem, any other suggestions?

"nass" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Did you tried to Start in Safe Mode? and what happened?
> Try to clean the dust inside the case and reset the Memory in their slots
> and make sure the connectors all firmly connected from and To the
> Motherboard.
> Do you hear the HDD spinning (noise been made by the HDD when it spin to
> read data?
>
> Do you smell a burning smell from the computer?
> HTH,
> nass
> ---
> http://www.nasstec.co.uk
>
> "mesa" wrote:
>
>> when I start the computer, it gives me that black window, with this
>> sentence
>> " start windows normally" and a counter starts from 29 till 0 and after 0
>> the system halts
>>

>> "Leonard Grey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > "My car doesn't startup, any help?"
>> >
>> > Do you suppose that's enough information for a mechanic to offer
>> > advice?
>> > Particularly a mechanic who can't see your car?
>> >
>> > Your question does not contain all the required information needed for
>> > us
>> > to help you. Please re-write your question, this time make sure you
>> > have
>> > all the needed information and we'll try to help. This article:
>> >
>> > "How to ask a question"
>> > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>> >
>> > will help you to create a question that is more likely to provide the
>> > help
>> > you are seeking.
>> >
>> > ---
>> > Leonard Grey
>> > Errare humanum est

mesa

      7th Mar 2009
it has nothing to do with arabic keyboard, because the arabic keyboard is
for another computer

"Tim Meddick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I can only assume that, since his next post is about arabic keyboards, his
> problem went away again?
>
> --
>
> Cheers, Tim Meddick, Peckham, London.

nass

      7th Mar 2009
Try this;
How to fix a computer that won't start
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...t/nostart.mspx

Or Perform a Repair Installation by reading the info below
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...ps/doug92.mspx

How to perform an in-place upgrade (reinstallation) of Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315341

How to perform a repair installation of Windows XP if a later version of
Internet Explorer is installed
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/917964

"mesa" wrote:

> when the black screen appears, with the sentence " start windows normally"
> all the system halted , I cant even use the keyboard to choose the safe
> mode, I tried to restart the memory chips, and I took all the dust fro
> inside, and still the same problem, any other suggestions?
>

> "nass" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >

> > Did you tried to Start in Safe Mode? and what happened?
> > Try to clean the dust inside the case and reset the Memory in their slots
> > and make sure the connectors all firmly connected from and To the
> > Motherboard.
> > Do you hear the HDD spinning (noise been made by the HDD when it spin to
> > read data?
> >
> > Do you smell a burning smell from the computer?
> > HTH,
> > nass
> > ---
> > http://www.nasstec.co.uk
> >
> > "mesa" wrote:
> >
> >> when I start the computer, it gives me that black window, with this
> >> sentence
> >> " start windows normally" and a counter starts from 29 till 0 and after 0
> >> the system halts
> >>

> >> "Leonard Grey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

mesa

      8th Mar 2009
Hi Nass,
now the computer starts but after starting up I got a blue screen with this
error message" A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to
prevent damage to your computer" and it stops here, how to deal with this
error.

Thank u and appreciate your help