URGENT, windows xp doesnt startup

mesa

      3rd Mar 2009
Hi,
windows xp doesn't startup, any help, how to get startup disk?

Any help please, I need the data in the hard disk

Regards
Eman

Robert Wolfe

      3rd Mar 2009
mesa wrote:
> Hi,
> windows xp doesn't startup, any help, how to get startup disk?
>
> Any help please, I need the data in the hard disk
>
> Regards
> Eman

Have you considering trying to use one of the Linux LiveCD distributions
such as Ubuntu or the like to recover/copy the data from that hard disk
to another?

mesa

      4th Mar 2009
how to get those?

"Robert Wolfe <"robert"@wolfe+n+wolfe+enterprises" <"dot> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> mesa wrote:
>> Hi,
>> windows xp doesn't startup, any help, how to get startup disk?
>>
>> Any help please, I need the data in the hard disk
>>
>> Regards
>> Eman

> Have you considering trying to use one of the Linux LiveCD distributions
> such as Ubuntu or the like to recover/copy the data from that hard disk to
> another?

Robert Wolfe

      4th Mar 2009
mesa wrote:
> how to get those?
>

> "Robert Wolfe <"robert"@wolfe+n+wolfe+enterprises" <"dot> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> mesa wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> windows xp doesn't startup, any help, how to get startup disk?
>>>
>>> Any help please, I need the data in the hard disk
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Eman

>> Have you considering trying to use one of the Linux LiveCD
>> distributions such as Ubuntu or the like to recover/copy the data from
>> that hard disk to another?

http://www.ubuntu.com/ for the Ubuntu Desktop LiveCD

http://fedoraproject.org/ for Fedora 10.

mesa

      8th Mar 2009
Hi , now I got the computer starts but I got a blue screen with this error
message " A problem
has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your
computer" and it stops here, how to deal with this error.

Thanks