Urgent - please help- MS outlook web access question

Ayesha greene

      6th Aug 2010
Hi

MS outlook web access Question
************************************

I have MS Outlook Web Access. I can only do plain text emails.
I am sure it is the latest version of MS Outlook Web Access as it is
from the alarge company.
The sys admin/ IT person at this company did not have an answer for
me.

I do not seem to find an editor to highlight words in yellow, or make
certain words in BOLD or change the size of the fonts etc.

Is this feature available in MS Ouloook Web Access? If so, how do I
turn it on?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Ayesha Greene

Access Developer

      6th Aug 2010
There are a number of newsgroups which deal with MS Outlook, and forums at
the Microsoft site -- this is not one of either. This newsgroup deals with
Microsoft Access database software, not "general access to Microsoft". No
matter how "urgent" your request, this isn't the place to get your answer.

In your newsreader, search for newsgroups with "outlook" in the name. I
don't know if there are any as quite specific as having "web access" also in
the name, but it won't be much trouble to search and see.

--
Larry Linson, Microsoft Office Access MVP
Co-author: "Microsoft Access Small Business Solutions", published by Wiley

"Ayesha greene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> MS outlook web access Question
> ************************************
>
> I have MS Outlook Web Access. I can only do plain text emails.
> I am sure it is the latest version of MS Outlook Web Access as it is
> from the alarge company.
> The sys admin/ IT person at this company did not have an answer for
> me.
>
> I do not seem to find an editor to highlight words in yellow, or make
> certain words in BOLD or change the size of the fonts etc.
>
> Is this feature available in MS Ouloook Web Access? If so, how do I
> turn it on?
>

> Please let me know.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Ayesha Greene

a a r o n _ k e m p f

      12th Aug 2010
Firefox does plain text emails through Office Web Access.
If you just moved to 'Internet Explorer' that should give you the
effect you're looking for

HTH

-Aaron
MCITP: DBA SQL 2005 / 2008