upload control on a form does not work.

BG

      24th Apr 2004
I am trying to add an upload control to a form. I created a folder as a
target for the uploads to go and published my web.

When I "choose" the file I want to upload (after filling out the rest of the
form as well) I get the following error:

Cannot run the FrontPage Server Extensions' Smart HTML interpreter on this
non-HTML page: "http:mypage.url

The form publishes fine and I don't understand what this message is telling
me. Could someone tell me what the error is saying? The form was developed
via front page.

Thanks,
Bob

Stefan B Rusynko

      24th Apr 2004
Are you working on a server w/ the FP 2002 SE as per
http://support.microsoft.com/default...Product=fp2002