UPgrade to Win 7Home premium from Win Vista Home Premium.

JBrown

      22nd Oct 2009
Do I have to do a backup to do the above?

Jim Brown((E-Mail Removed))

Leroy

      23rd Oct 2009
Expert Windows 7 installation advice is available in the new Windows 7
Answers Forum:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...egory/windows7

JBrown wrote:
> Do I have to do a backup to do the above?
>
> Jim Brown((E-Mail Removed))

Al

      23rd Oct 2009
Backup is recommended for "every" type of OS installation - but it is
unlikely everyone does it for an upgrade.

David B.

      23rd Oct 2009

Do you have to? No

Should you? YES

"JBrown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Do I have to do a backup to do the above?
>
> Jim Brown((E-Mail Removed))

David B.

      23rd Oct 2009
Many here refuse to use web based forums including me. I suspect any OT
Windows 7 questions will be answered in these forums without complaint or
sending users to that god awful web based mess.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...