Updating multiple linked workbooks

=?Utf-8?B?ZGs=?=

      8th Jun 2006
We have several workbooks which 1 gets data from other etc. is there anyway
to have a one step to update all at once

=?Utf-8?B?SkxhdGhhbQ==?=

      9th Jun 2006
Not in the usual sense. Generally you can only update from one 'level' of
linked workbooks unless all are open.

What you can do is open all related workbooks and then use
File | Save Workspace
to quickly have access to all of those needed workbooks. See the Help topic
on Workspace for more information.