update for xp cd/dvd driver?

Chris

      24th Aug 2004
Does any one remember the cd/dvd update Microsoft recommends after
submitting a trouble report to help fix crashes.
I know this sounds vague but a couple of times when reporting with the
automated system after a crash or lock up it has recommended to upgrade this
"core" driver. The file name is what I can't remember, it is something like
afsi, arfi, etc.

Thanks

Mike H

      24th Aug 2004
atsi.. artsi.. atapi..

> Does any one remember the cd/dvd update Microsoft recommends after
> submitting a trouble report to help fix crashes.
> I know this sounds vague but a couple of times when reporting with the
> automated system after a crash or lock up it has recommended to upgrade
> this
> "core" driver. The file name is what I can't remember, it is something
> like
> afsi, arfi, etc.
>
> Thanks

Chris

      24th Aug 2004
Nope, this is a drive or file update that Microsoft recommends sometimes
when you get a crash or lock up and send in a report via the automated
system. It has to do specifically with the cd burning area.
Thanks though.

Chris

      26th Aug 2004
Here is the file I was looking for. Thought you might like a follow up.

http://www.simplisoftware.com/Public...lifiedAfsinstM