[Update] System Information for Windows 1.59

Goeroeboeroe

      2nd May 2006
V1.59
Added new CPUs.
SSID and WEP Key.
Enhanced HDD identification (SATA).
Bug fixes.

Download: http://www3.sympatico.ca/gtopala/siw_download.html
Homepage: http://www3.sympatico.ca/gtopala/about_siw.html

SIW - System Information for Windows. This program perform computer
configuration analysis and diagnostics. It gives detailed information
about your computer properties and settings, detailed specs for CPU,
motherboard, chipset, BIOS, CPU, PCI/AGP, USB and ISA/PnP devices,
memory, monitor, video card, disk drives, CD/DVD devices, SCSI devices,
S.M.A.R.T., ports, network cards, printers, operating system, installed
programs and hotfixes, processes, services, serial numbers (CD keys),
users, open files, system uptime, network, network shares, as well as
real-time monitors for CPU, memory, page file usage and network traffic.
It displays currently active network connections, passwords hidden
behind asterisks, installed codecs, and more.
This program also creates a report file, and is able to run in batch
mode.
A standalone tool that does not require installation - one less
installed program on your PC as well the fact that you can run the
program directly from a USB flash drive.
Platform:
Microsoft Windows 98/Me/NT4/2000/XP/Server 2003/MCE/Windows Server 2003
x64/Windows XP x64/Vista
Bart PE / Winternals ERD Commander

Peter

John Jay Smith

      2nd May 2006
Great application...

after everest took the shareware uphill (pun intended) this is a good
alternative

--
"What concerns me is not the way things are, but rather the way people think
things are."

news:(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl...