PC Review

Unwanted taskbar on left side of my screen on desktop!!!!

=?Utf-8?B?QW5naWVCYWJ5MTk3Mw==?=

3rd Mar 2004
I don't know how this got on there NOR do i know how to get rid of it! I've tried everything i can think of. On my main desktop screen displace (right when the puter is done booting up) i have this annoying taskbar vertically placed on the left side of my screen. It has these options/tools on it: Folder Tasks, Other Places, and Details. All have the drop down arrow selectors too. This taskbar is about 4 inches thick and takes up almost 25% of my screen!! How do i get rid of it?? HELP!! It's thoroughly annoying.

=?Utf-8?B?R2FkZ2V0bWFu?=

3rd Mar 2004
Shut down Windows works. Try right click on task bar, if menu comes up just hit close. Unfortunatly this will happen when you use any part of works. Good luc

----- AngieBaby1973 wrote: ----

I don't know how this got on there NOR do i know how to get rid of it! I've tried everything i can think of. On my main desktop screen displace (right when the puter is done booting up) i have this annoying taskbar vertically placed on the left side of my screen. It has these options/tools on it: Folder Tasks, Other Places, and Details. All have the drop down arrow selectors too. This taskbar is about 4 inches thick and takes up almost 25% of my screen!! How do i get rid of it?? HELP!! It's thoroughly annoying.

roger

5th Mar 2004
Hi,

Go to Kelly's site:

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm

and scroll down to line 15, left column 'Remove common tasks from the
desktop.'

Good luck

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:46:13 -0800, "AngieBaby1973"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I don't know how this got on there NOR do i know how to get rid of it! I've tried everything i can think of. On my main desktop screen displace (right when the puter is done booting up) i have this annoying taskbar vertically placed on the left side of my screen. It has these options/tools on it: Folder Tasks, Other Places, and Details. All have the drop down arrow selectors too. This taskbar is about 4 inches thick and takes up almost 25% of my screen!! How do i get rid of it?? HELP!! It's thoroughly annoying.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: