Unsecured Wireless

GrtArtiste

      17th Dec 2010
Unsecured wireless network with 2 computers connected-1 Vista
desktop-1 Win7 laptop. If I suspected that another computer running
Linux was connecting to my network, would there be a pop-up or
something to alert me? If not, where should I go looking to find out?
Thanks for any assistance.

Jim

      17th Dec 2010
On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 03:44:55 -0800 (PST), GrtArtiste
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Unsecured wireless network with 2 computers connected-1 Vista
>desktop-1 Win7 laptop. If I suspected that another computer running
>Linux was connecting to my network, would there be a pop-up or
>something to alert me? If not, where should I go looking to find out?
>Thanks for any assistance.

Unsecured means just that ; doubt there would be any pop-ups . Look
within the prescribed radius .

FromTheRafters

      17th Dec 2010
GrtArtiste wrote:
> Unsecured wireless network with 2 computers connected-1 Vista
> desktop-1 Win7 laptop. If I suspected that another computer running
> Linux was connecting to my network, would there be a pop-up or
> something to alert me? If not, where should I go looking to find out?
> Thanks for any assistance.

Turn on logging in the router.