How to unlock a Restriction?

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXN0aW5h?=

      28th Jan 2005
I recently posted about having difficulties changing a homepage in IE that
was locked. I have that fixed now. But, when I go to Tools, Internet
Options, I receive this error:

"This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
computer. Please contact your system administrator."

When the computer is logged on to the other administrator account, it works
fine. This is an administrator account too. From everything I am able to
tell, all the settings are identical.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Taurarian

      28th Jan 2005
Re-enable Internet Options:
Line 268. Restore All Tabs under Internet Options

news:(E-Mail Removed)...