how to unlock remote desktop session

ngomes@valleyhealth.com

      17th Dec 2003
When i have a remote desktop session running and the
Screen saver kicks in I have to disconnect and reconnect
in order to logon. Is there any other way to do this
without havig to disconnect and reconnect?

Huei Wang [MSFT]

      17th Dec 2003
Are you running XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 2003? when the screen saver
kicks in, does Alt-Ctrl-Delete to bring up logon dialog?

message news:144201c3c4bf$c232e9a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> When i have a remote desktop session running and the
> Screen saver kicks in I have to disconnect and reconnect
> in order to logon. Is there any other way to do this
> without havig to disconnect and reconnect?

nelson

      17th Dec 2003
Running windows XP. No Ctrl-alt-del does not got to the
session I have open in runs on the local machine.

confers no rights.

>"(E-Mail Removed)"

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>message news:144201c3c4bf$c232e9a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> When i have a remote desktop session running and the
>> Screen saver kicks in I have to disconnect and

reconnect
>> in order to logon. Is there any other way to do this
>> without havig to disconnect and reconnect?

>.

Huei Wang [MSFT]

      17th Dec 2003
Try to redirect windows key combination to session, it should help,

On client side, bring up remote desktop connection, click on options button
and then select "Local Resources" on top, and change Apply Windows Key
Combinations to "On the remote computer"

-HueiWang

news:082b01c3c4ce$78359370$(E-Mail Removed)...