uninstall windows 2000

kamsmam

      8th Dec 2003
i have two copies of windows 2000 installed on my
computer. how can i remove one of them.

Bjorn Landemoo

      9th Dec 2003
kamsmam

Basically, you need to edit the file C:\boot.ini, remove the entry that you
don't want, and then remove the systemroot for this operating system.

To access boot.ini, open a command prompt and change directory to C:\, then
type "attrib -r -h -s boot.ini". The file should now be visible.

Next, delete the files on the partition where the second install is
located.

Best regards

Bjorn
--