How to undo "restore all items" in Recycle bin

John Henckel

      1st Nov 2004
Yesterday I accidently hit "restore all items" in my recycle bin.
Suddenly my desktop became cluttered with 6 months worth of junk! Also
my favorites, start menu, and documents folder are now totally cluttered
with stuff I deleted long ago.

Is there any way to undo it? Or do I have to manually go through all my
favorites, menus, documents, desktop, etc and re-delete stuff manually
based on my not-very-accurate memory?

HELP!!!

John

Phil

      1st Nov 2004
No way to re-delete them, sorry. You'll have to manually delete them again.
And make sure to empty the recycle bin. You should not leave things in the
recycle bin for six months. Empty it regularly(once a week is good).

news:ldwhd.83052$(E-Mail Removed)