Unable to send test message. Please verify Email address field

=?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBJdWxpYW5v?=

      12th Apr 2005
Outlook 2002

I pick "Test Account Settings" I get an error message
that says "Unable to send test message. Please verify Email address field."

The address, username and password are all correct. It actually worked 1 time.

=?Utf-8?B?VmlrcmFtIFRoYWt1cg==?=

      12th Apr 2005
Make sure the outgoing mail server is set up correctly i.e. It is accepting
mail from this address of yours. It could be that your mail server will not
allow you to relay.

- V

"Mike Iuliano" wrote:

> Outlook 2002
>
> I pick "Test Account Settings" I get an error message
> that says "Unable to send test message. Please verify Email address field."
>
> The address, username and password are all correct. It actually worked 1 time.

maximo.saravi@gmail.com

      26th Apr 2005