Unable to open .pst file from Office 2003

=?Utf-8?B?Qm9i?=

      1st Dec 2003
As my edition of Office 2003 Beta expired, I uninstalled it as directed. I reinstalled Office XP but am unable to access my .pst file from the 2003 Beta version. I get an error message that it is not compatible with my version of Office and to contact my administrator. This .pst file holds all of my important information. How can i transfer it or adapt it to Office XP?

Roady

      1st Dec 2003
The 2003 pst-file format is different from previous versions. For more info
on how to switch back to Outlook 2002
http://www.sparnaaij.net/howto/downg...utlook2003.htm

--
Roady