Unable to open excel file and when view the file size show as 1 KB

=?Utf-8?B?S2FtYWwgU2l2YQ==?=

      6th Mar 2006
Unable to open conthents of the excel file and when view the file size show
as 1 KB / actula contents in the propertities show full size of the file.
When try open the file its show on the sheet "Data Error ( E4-KW ......)",
this the only content in the
sheet.

=?Utf-8?B?ZXhjZWx1c2VyZm9yZW1hbg==?=

      7th Mar 2006
Maybe you got a macro int it?
Set macro Security to high. Open that workbook now. If it opens , fix the
macro.

Set macro security to low.