PC Review

Unable to login....I think.

4th Jul 2011
Ian I wonder if you can help,or anyone for that matter.
I`ve tried about four times to login tonight and each time a window comes up telling me that I`m not a member of the site. Even as I write this I`m still not a "member" and cannot write,post ect,etc. So what is happening please?
Also I keep losing my cursor. And have to wait some time for it to come back.Can anyone tell me why please.
historian

On my 77th year in orbit around the sun.

Captain Crunchie, Retired

4th Jul 2011
I see you ... no problems here

I am the dreadful menace. The one whose will is done. The haunting chill upon your neck. I am the Conundrum.

Rocket Scientist

4th Jul 2011
I'm a little confused historian, as you've made this post whilst logged in? Could you take a screenshot please (with the error on screen) and I'll see if I can spot anything .

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: