Unable to check checkboxes

Max

      9th Jul 2003
I don't know what I inadvertently did, but I'm not able to
click-check/uncheck the checkboxes in a word doc anymore, unlike previously.
Must have fouled up some settings.

Any suggestions?

TIA
Max

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      9th Jul 2003
Is the document protected for forms? If these are check box form fields, the
document must be protected before they will work.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Max" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> I don't know what I inadvertently did, but I'm not able to
> click-check/uncheck the checkboxes in a word doc anymore, unlike

previously.
> Must have fouled up some settings.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> TIA
> Max

Charles Kenyon

      9th Jul 2003
Tools => Protect Document => Forms?

--
There are a number of ways to handle checkboxes in documents / templates.
Take a look at the Checkbox template available at <URL:

Word New User FAQ & Web Directory:

Microsoft's Legal Users' Guide)

Word Resources Page

See also the MVP FAQ: <URL: http://www.mvps.org/word/> which is awesome!
from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Max" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> I don't know what I inadvertently did, but I'm not able to
> click-check/uncheck the checkboxes in a word doc anymore, unlike

previously.
> Must have fouled up some settings.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> TIA