PC Review

Unable to access programs/files under XP

1st Jan 2010
When ever i want to open a file, download photos, or run certain applications,or try to use explore/open i get the following message.

"This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Contact your System Admini strator"

I had downloaded several programs about two weeks ago and have tried to remove them I have been able to remove some but i can't seem to find some of the others.

Unskilled and uncertain of what to do. Any advise of where to start or what to do?

knd

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off