Where is the ufdprep.exe located?

tunde tosh

      7th Jan 2008
I hae just upgraded my XPe installation from SP2 to FP2007. I have checked
the Windows Embedded XP utilities folder but can't find the ufdprep.exe file.
Can someome please tell me how to locate this file?
Thanks.

tunde tosh

      7th Jan 2008
I have found it. It's located in the update tools folder of the XPe Feature
Pack 2007CD. Here is a web link for instructions on how to locate this file.

[link]http://www.911cd.net/forums//index.php?showtopic=20826&mode=threaded&pid=140265[/link]