Typing in Word, document keeps jumping to top of page

Paula

      27th Jul 2004
As I type along, the Word document keeps jumping to top of
page, yet my cursor is still where I'm typing. If I
continue typing it jumps back down to where I'm typing.
It's constant.

How can I stop this annoying "feature" in Word 2003.

I appreciate anyone's feedback.

Thank you,

Paula

Greg Maxey

      27th Jul 2004
Paula,

I suspect it is your setting in File>Page Setup>Layout>Page>Vertical
Alignment. Set to "Top."

--
Greg Maxey
A peer in "peer to peer" support

Paula wrote:
> As I type along, the Word document keeps jumping to top of
> page, yet my cursor is still where I'm typing. If I
> continue typing it jumps back down to where I'm typing.
> It's constant.
>
> How can I stop this annoying "feature" in Word 2003.
>
> I appreciate anyone's feedback.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Paula

      27th Jul 2004
Well, that vertical alignment needs to be set to top. The
other selections are justified, centered, bottom, all
realigns the page in an undesirable manner. Thanks for
your input though. It's something new with Word 2003. If I
knew the name of the feature I could a search to find out
how to turn it off.