How type "x-bar" (x with line over) it - maths?

=?Utf-8?B?TWF0aHNpZGlvdA==?=

      22nd Apr 2005
Should be simple - but EQ{x\-} doesn't work for me !

=?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJUYXo=?=

      22nd Apr 2005
Excellent article by Suzanne Barnhill at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/Overbar.htm

Good Luck |:>)

"Mathsidiot" wrote:

> Should be simple - but EQ{x\-} doesn't work for me !

Pat Garard

      22nd Apr 2005
G'Day MathsIdiot,

EQ{x\-} should be EQ{x\}