What type of paper should I use for best looking calendar ?

=?Utf-8?B?SmFrZQ==?=

      15th Nov 2005
I am making calendars with a picture. I need to know what type of paper would
produce the best results. Photo paper?

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

      15th Nov 2005
Wrong newsgroup.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jake" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am making calendars with a picture. I need to know what type of paper
>would
> produce the best results. Photo paper?

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      15th Nov 2005
Photo paper will certainly give the best results for your picture (if it's a
photo rather than clip art), but if the calendar is one to be written on
(with large squares where people can write appointments and the like), I
would go for something easier to write on.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)