Type in the contacts field

Contacts field

      17th Jun 2009
I just recently upgraded to Outlook 2007 and I used to have a contacts field
at the bottom of the contact that I could use to link other contacts
associated with the contact. Since upgrading I can no longer see that field,
but if I print the contact it shows up. I can find the field if I go to all
fields and it is listed as Contacts, but I cannot enter new ones into them.
Please help and is there a way to make this show up on the main screen?

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

      17th Jun 2009
You can easily replace that field here:
Tools > Options > Preferences > Contact Options... > "Show Contact linking
on all forms"

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]