TXTSETUP.OEM missing

Audio Jack

      21st Apr 2005

Trying to install XP on a SATA W.D. Raptor I've did it before but now when I
put the floppy in for the Drivers, I keep getting TXTSETUP.OEM missing I've
checked the floppy for its contents and it is there, The drive has XP Pro on
it now but been running it for a year and like to clean it up.
MB Gigabyte GA-7NNXP
HD Western Digital 37g Raptor 10,000 rpm
VC MSI 6600 GT

--
Pretty women make you buy beer. Ugly women make you drink beer."

=?Utf-8?B?QkFS?=

      21st Apr 2005
It is not the SATA drive for which you need drivers, it is the SATA nterface
controller!

There may be a unique controller for BASIC SCSI mode and other[s] for RAID
0, 1, 2 etc.

Check that you have the correct RAID driver Floppy.