TV/DVD player will not play CD

=?Utf-8?B?UmViZWNjYQ==?=

      5th Sep 2004
I made a storyline with music. I burned it to a CD-R. The CD play back
great on a PC but will not play on my DVD player on my television. Can
anyone explain this to me. I have burned regular pictures to a CD and it
works fine. I use the Windows Movie Maker and I can not watch on my
television.
HELP
Rebecca

=?Utf-8?B?UmViZWNjYQ==?=

      5th Sep 2004
I found my own solution. Thanks for anyone who may have read this.