? trojan or unauthorized access ??

T Taylor

      30th Jul 2003
On my new computer, I have following :
in - Administrative tools/Event viewer/system/Event
Properties

The IMAPI CD_Burning COM Service service entered the
running state.

The IMAPI CD_Burning COM Service service was successfully
sent a start control
=========
I have no networking ect. only me on computer.
? Appears to me info is being sent out to burn in a cd on
another computer?

Could this be ?

thanks
TTT

Benjamin Gay [MS]

      30th Jul 2003
Hi,
I wanted to get back to you as soon as possible on this. I did a quick
search on this and it appears as if this appears to be a problem related to
your burning software (see
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...CD_BURNING+COM )
that returned some hits related to this.

I hope this helps

Regards

Benjamin

--
Benjamin Gay (MS)

news:0ec601c356bd$bac7a680$(E-Mail Removed)...