Trendy Bible

Jeff Needle

      30th Jul 2006
Yet another Bible program has gone freeware:

www.trendybible.com

Only one problem with it -- you have to agree to the freeware license each
time you start the program. I wish he'd take that out.

PDFrank

      30th Jul 2006
Jeff Needle wrote:
> Yet another Bible program has gone freeware:
>
> www.trendybible.com
>
> Only one problem with it -- you have to agree to the freeware license each
> time you start the program. I wish he'd take that out.

Thou unclean license!

I cast thee out in the name of Jesus!

Out, demon, out!

Out, demon, out!

Try it now.

James UK

      30th Jul 2006
PDFrank leapt out of the bath and screamed "EUREKA!" before typing in
alt.comp.freeware:

> Thou unclean license!
>
> I cast thee out in the name of Jesus!
>
> Out, demon, out!
>
> Out, demon, out!

This reminds me of something I used to do at work.

When the Photocopier used to invariably jam up, as a "tech person" I
used to get called over by every useless Tom, Dick, or Harry to sort it
out.

If I could quickly clear the jam / fix the problem without the person
complaining seeing what I'd done, I'd get their attention, and very
theatrically lay my hands on the machine and, having apparently done
nothing to fix it, I'd recite a similar spiel to yours above out loud,
accenting it with a Southern accent, and pretending to be "thrown" from
the machine at the end of reciting it, all for extra effect.

It would crack me up to see the person's face when the machine
"suddenly" started to work again, apparently having it's "I.T. Demons"
exorcised from it.... ;-)

Regards

--
James UK

Jeff Needle

      31st Jul 2006

"PDFrank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jeff Needle wrote:
>> Yet another Bible program has gone freeware:
>>
>> www.trendybible.com
>>
>> Only one problem with it -- you have to agree to the freeware license
>> each time you start the program. I wish he'd take that out.
>>

> Thou unclean license!
>
> I cast thee out in the name of Jesus!
>
> Out, demon, out!
>
> Out, demon, out!
>

> Try it now.

Hoop!!!!!!

Casting out devils -- hey, it worked for Linda Blair!