TrayApp Problem

Jeff Walters

      26th Jan 2008
Hi There,

I installed Adobe Premier Elements today and since then, whenever I
have to reboot or start my machine, an installer comes up trying to
load TrayApp and it ask be for the CD with a TrayApp file on it but I
do not have that. How can I get this to stop?

Jeff

bojimbo26one@aol.com

      26th Jan 2008
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 00:40:58 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)
(Jeff Walters) wrote:

>Hi There,
>
>I installed Adobe Premier Elements today and since then, whenever I
>have to reboot or start my machine, an installer comes up trying to
>load TrayApp and it ask be for the CD with a TrayApp file on it but I
>do not have that. How can I get this to stop?
>
>Jeff

Have you tried Adobe forum ?

Jeff Walters

      9th Mar 2008
The problem is back again. Origionally it just went away by itself but
after uninstalling a couple of programs I now get the Windows
installer poping up when I boot up and it give me this windows asking
that I insert the TrayApp disk into the cd rom and hit OK. When I hit
cancle it takes a ton of button clicking of the Windows Installer
windows before ti finally stops trying to load. I can not get this to
stop. I went through the registery and deleted all listings of the
programs I uninstalled but that does not help.

Can anyone suggested how I stop this?

Thanks,
Jeff Walters
(E-Mail Removed)