trayapp.msi - will not complete down load or delete from screen

Lou

      13th Jul 2009
A window keeps coming up on my start window as follows "TrayApp.msi" it will
not complete down load, but neither will it let be cancel, end or delete the
action. Please advise.

Arvin Meyer [MVP]

      14th Jul 2009
"Lou" <Lou @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>A window keeps coming up on my start window as follows "TrayApp.msi" it
>will
> not complete down load, but neither will it let be cancel, end or delete
> the
> action. Please advise.

Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your
problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database
product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you.

--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com