Translucent Fonts

Maurice

      7th Jan 2010
Working with Word 2007. Have a reason for the use of transparent fonts if
such a thing exists. What can be done to make existing fonts transparent?.
If third party software is required is there a microsoft compatible and
'approved' list. Guidance sought.

Robert M. Franz [RMF]

      12th Jan 2010
Hello Maurice

Maurice wrote:
> Working with Word 2007. Have a reason for the use of transparent fonts if
> such a thing exists. What can be done to make existing fonts transparent?.
> If third party software is required is there a microsoft compatible and
> 'approved' list. Guidance sought.

I haven't managed to get that in Word 2007 (FWIW). It's definitely
possible in PowerPoint 2007, though.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports

Graham Mayor

      12th Jan 2010

If the transparent fonts are for overlaying graphical images e.g. for
callouts or annotations, you can do this in the SnagIt editor
(www.techsmith.com) before inserting the images into Word.

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com