TransferText Not in Access 2007

mctan

      19th Apr 2008
I apologised if this has been asked before.

I have TransferText macros in Access 2003. I import a fie a day into my
Access db. I want to use the same app in Access 2007. But TransferText not
available in Access 2007.

What can I use instead?
--
MC Tan
Down Unda

Douglas J. Steele

      19th Apr 2008
TransferText exists in Access 2007. Take a look at what Jeff Conrad has at
http://accessjunkie.com/faq_02.aspx to see all the macros.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"mctan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I apologised if this has been asked before.
>
> I have TransferText macros in Access 2003. I import a fie a day into my
> Access db. I want to use the same app in Access 2007. But TransferText not
> available in Access 2007.
>
> What can I use instead?
> --
> MC Tan
> Down Unda

mctan

      20th Apr 2008
Thanks Doug.

Microsoft Australia had this problem for months and still hasn't comeback to
me.

I found this discussion group a lot more informative than the formal
Knowledge Databse. I had another problem with Office Outlook - Chinese
characters replaced with ??????. Asked Microsoft Australia for help, no
answer. I found the clue here.

Cheers.
--
MC Tan
Down Unda

"Douglas J. Steele" wrote:

> TransferText exists in Access 2007. Take a look at what Jeff Conrad has at
> http://accessjunkie.com/faq_02.aspx to see all the macros.
>
> --
> Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
> http://I.Am/DougSteele
> (no private e-mails, please)
>

> "mctan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I apologised if this has been asked before.
> >
> > I have TransferText macros in Access 2003. I import a fie a day into my
> > Access db. I want to use the same app in Access 2007. But TransferText not
> > available in Access 2007.
> >
> > What can I use instead?
> > --
> > MC Tan
> > Down Unda

Douglas J. Steele

      20th Apr 2008
You'd be better off asking in a newsgroup related to Outlook.