Toner.co.za If we cant find it, no one can.

silverguru@telkomsa.net

      24th Feb 2006
Welcome to Toner.co.za! South Africa's largest supplier of consumables
for almost every brand of copier, fax or printer around.

Toner.co.za is a partly owned subsidiary of Sharp Faranani (Pty) Ltd.
The directors collectively bring over 30 years of office automation
experience to the company.

Over the years we have developed solid relationships with South
Africa's largest suppliers of consumables. These relationships have
evolved into what is now called Toner.co.za.

With the advent of the Internet, the opportunity for Sharp Faranani to
expand its horizons into the supply of all brands of toners, inks and
ribbons for the international market presented itself. Now, by making
the right strategic partners, Sharp Faranani is able to supply the
world with quality products and a 72 hour delivery service through
toner.co.za.

Can't find what you are looking for? Call us at our call centre during
office hours and we'll find it for you!

See more at Http://www.toner.co.za or call 086 10 10000

Tesco News

      25th Feb 2006
There are of course 25 directors.

Roy G

measekite

      25th Feb 2006
*LOUSY
STINKING
SPAMMER*

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Welcome to Toner.co.za! South Africa's largest supplier of consumables
>for almost every brand of copier, fax or printer around.
>
>Toner.co.za is a partly owned subsidiary of Sharp Faranani (Pty) Ltd.
>The directors collectively bring over 30 years of office automation
>experience to the company.
>
>Over the years we have developed solid relationships with South
>Africa's largest suppliers of consumables. These relationships have
>evolved into what is now called Toner.co.za.
>
>With the advent of the Internet, the opportunity for Sharp Faranani to
>expand its horizons into the supply of all brands of toners, inks and
>ribbons for the international market presented itself. Now, by making
>the right strategic partners, Sharp Faranani is able to supply the
>world with quality products and a 72 hour delivery service through
>toner.co.za.
>

>Can't find what you are looking for? Call us at our call centre during
>office hours and we'll find it for you!
>
>See more at Http://www.toner.co.za or call 086 10 10000

Tron

      26th Feb 2006
On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 00:16:27 GMT, measekite <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>*LOUSY
>STINKING
>SPAMMER*
>
>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>>Welcome to Toner.co.za! South Africa's largest supplier of consumables
>>for almost every brand of copier, fax or printer around.
>>
>>Toner.co.za is a partly owned subsidiary of Sharp Faranani (Pty) Ltd.
>>The directors collectively bring over 30 years of office automation
>>experience to the company.
>>
>>Over the years we have developed solid relationships with South
>>Africa's largest suppliers of consumables. These relationships have
>>evolved into what is now called Toner.co.za.
>>
>>With the advent of the Internet, the opportunity for Sharp Faranani to
>>expand its horizons into the supply of all brands of toners, inks and
>>ribbons for the international market presented itself. Now, by making
>>the right strategic partners, Sharp Faranani is able to supply the
>>world with quality products and a 72 hour delivery service through
>>toner.co.za.
>>

>>Can't find what you are looking for? Call us at our call centre during
>>office hours and we'll find it for you!
>>
>>See more at Http://www.toner.co.za or call 086 10 10

I'm sure everyone would much rather here from a spammer than your dumb
ass,

Frank

      26th Feb 2006
Tron wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 00:16:27 GMT, measekite <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>

>>*LOUSY
>>STINKING
>>SPAMMER*
>>
>>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>

>>>Welcome to Toner.co.za! South Africa's largest supplier of consumables
>>>for almost every brand of copier, fax or printer around.
>>>
>>>Toner.co.za is a partly owned subsidiary of Sharp Faranani (Pty) Ltd.
>>>The directors collectively bring over 30 years of office automation
>>>experience to the company.
>>>
>>>Over the years we have developed solid relationships with South
>>>Africa's largest suppliers of consumables. These relationships have
>>>evolved into what is now called Toner.co.za.
>>>
>>>With the advent of the Internet, the opportunity for Sharp Faranani to
>>>expand its horizons into the supply of all brands of toners, inks and
>>>ribbons for the international market presented itself. Now, by making
>>>the right strategic partners, Sharp Faranani is able to supply the
>>>world with quality products and a 72 hour delivery service through
>>>toner.co.za.
>>>

>>>Can't find what you are looking for? Call us at our call centre during
>>>office hours and we'll find it for you!
>>>
>>>See more at Http://www.toner.co.za or call 086 10 10
>>>

> I'm sure everyone would much rather here from a spammer than your dumb
> ass,

That ****ing asshole is the real spammer. It's just about time to once
again start complaining of his abuse at his ISP. They're just looking
for any reason to cut him off.
Frank