Time showing on sent messages in Outlook is incorrect

=?Utf-8?B?SkVLNDk=?=

      14th Apr 2006
Although the time on my computer is set correctly for my time zone, the
outgoing messages show an incorrect time when message is received by the
recipient.

=?Utf-8?B?REFWRQ==?=

      14th Apr 2006
Hi,
The time probably changes at one of the servers on the way to the
recipient.
Ask you recipient to rightclick the (closed) message in the inbox.
on the submenu Click "options"
In the window "Internet headers:" follow the path of the message and
see at what point the time changes.
Rgrds,
--
DAVE