Tiger GT 233 Motherboard Software needed

Mrlopez

      31st Jan 2005
Hi all,

I have a Tiger GT 233
233 AMD K6-2
On board video and sound

I have been unable to find the drivers for the motherboard video and
sound. Can someone where I can find them.

Thanks in advance

kony

      1st Feb 2005
On 31 Jan 2005 10:13:24 -0800, "Mrlopez" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I have a Tiger GT 233
>233 AMD K6-2
>On board video and sound
>
>I have been unable to find the drivers for the motherboard video and
>sound. Can someone where I can find them.
>
>Thanks in advance

Check the motherboard manual or note the markings on the
motherboard chips. The primary (larger) northbridge and
southbridge will guide you.

It's probably ALI, Via, or Sis. You should be able to find
the chipset drivers by googling for the respective website.

As for audio, if your board has a seperate sound chip, go to
that manufacturer's website. If not, seek southbridge sound
driver from chipset manufacturer.

If would certainly help if you can locate manufacturer, or
perhaps it's a remarked PChips motherboard. You might have
luck identifying it by going to the "PCChips Lottery".
http://www.stud.fernuni-hagen.de/q3998142/pcchips/

If all else fails, write down the chip markings and post
them here.

John McGaw

      2nd Feb 2005
Mrlopez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a Tiger GT 233
> 233 AMD K6-2
> On board video and sound
>
> I have been unable to find the drivers for the motherboard video and
> sound. Can someone where I can find them.
>
> Thanks in advance

It certainly sounds like a Tyan board name. Have you checked their site
for your board type? A quick search didn't turn up anything for "Tiger
GT" but there are a lot of similar names floating around there.

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

Mrlopez

      8th Feb 2005
The Brand of the PC is Tiger and the Model is GT 233

I received no manufacturer on a google search.

Pen

      8th Feb 2005
You will have to post the make/model of the
major chips, as was already suggested to get help.
The board isn't a Tyan.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...