Thumbnails for .htm files

Tyler

      17th Feb 2004
Please ignore my previous message complaining about how
the .html files were fixed and not the .htm ones. I just
realized I could edit the html file and save it with a new
name just for .htm files and then run it to make the
necessary registry changes. I just did that, and I am now
back in business. Whew!

Doug Knox MS-MVP

      18th Feb 2004
Glad to hear that Tyler, just for future reference I had uploaded a ZIPped copy of the utility you couldn't download to my site

www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_thumbnail.zip

--
Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows XP/ Windows Smart Display
Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes