=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWRSLkJyb3du?=

      22nd Aug 2004
In MS Office, Word
Can't find "therefore" symbol
trying: insert, symbol,browse
Thanks

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      22nd Aug 2004
I thought it was in "(normal text)" somewhere, but I'm not finding it. But
try character 0092 in the Symbol font.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"DavidR.Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In MS Office, Word
> Can't find "therefore" symbol
> trying: insert, symbol,browse
> Thanks

Klaus Linke

      23rd Aug 2004
Hi David,

The "Symbol" font mentioned by Suzanne is one possibility.

Depending on the font you are using, you'll also find some or many
mathematical operators in the subset "Mathematical Operators", starting at
U+2200.

"Therefore" is U+2234 (type 2234, then use Alt+X), but it's only included
in some larger Unicode fonts like "Arial Unicode MS" or "Lucida Sans
Unicode".

Regards,
Klaus

"DavidR.Brown" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In MS Office, Word
> Can't find "therefore" symbol
> trying: insert, symbol,browse
> Thanks