PC Review

Is there a way to see the fax column from the address book within the fax wizard?

28th Jan 2009
This question/problem pertains to Outlook 2007 and sending a fax in XP Professional with service pack 2.

Outlook talks to a SBS 2003 and the exchange service pack is at 1 at the moment. I will be installing sp2 later today.

Here is the problem:

On the client computer.

I click on "Send a fax" and that pulls up the Send Fax Wizard.

Clicking next brings up the recipient window.

Push the Address Book button at the end of the "To:" field.

Neither the Global Address Book or my Contact list has a column for the contact's fax number.

Is there a way to enable the fax column to be visible and also be able to arrange the columns in a different order?

Thanks,

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off